Monday, April 27, 2009

Herb Festival and Dream Garden

The weekend before last I attended the Pennsylvania Herb Festival. Sales for me were better than last year, so I can't complain about that. While at the Herb Festival, amidst all these wonderful herbs and plants I conjured up in my mind my DREAM garden. I would love to have bed after bed of beautiful blooming flowers in every color of the rainbow. Flowers would be blooming all through the season ready for picking and making into sumptuous bouquets. Of course I would also have an amazing vegetable garden with all my favorite veggies including tomatoes, eggplant, arugula, and shell peas. Abundant herbs would be tucked in amongst the flowers and vegetables, both medicinal and cooking.



But alas reality strikes. My dog would probably dig up most of the flowers, our resident neighborhood squirrels always have a hay day with the vegetables, and oh yes that little factor of time that we all seem to run out of. Oh well for this year I guess I will stick to my little herb garden and my meager veggie patch. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=24037740

1 comments:

Mariel said...

Oooh, I love how the soap is textured! Fun blog!...working on your giveaway!...

Mariel

Post a Comment