Another part of being a member of the Etsy Bloggers Street Team is to take part in a Blog Carnival once a month. To tell you the truth I am not sure why it's called a carnival, but it is. The topic I chose to write about is my five favorite things of summer. That seemed like the most fun topic and I have always really liked summer. When I was a kid my least favorite part of summer was when the swimming pool closed for the season. It was so sad!
1. My most favorite thing of summer has to be really good tomatoes. After a long winter of tomatoes that taste like paper a sweet yummy tomato is a welcome treat.
2. My next favorite thing would be walking my dog and not freezing to death. My dog needs to be walked twice a day no matter what the weather is so walking on a warm summer evening is quite nice.
3. Long days and not being dark when I have to get up early in the morning.
4. Enjoying some relaxing times with my family.
5. I do love to go to the beach but mostly when the crowds of people are gone for the season and the ocean is warm. That reminds me of one of my newest soaps, By the Sea Salt Bar it smells just like being by the sea. http://www.sweetsallyssoaps.etsy.com